Carla Bruni: It's a laser treatment

This picture of France's First Lady Carla Bruni is all over the internet this week. Various bloggers and news outlets are scolding her for having plastic surgery.

When I look at this picture, I see evidence that Carla Bruni is recovering from a fractionated laser treatment, such as the Pixel laser we have here at Advanced Rejuvenation. The texture of Carla's skin looks rough. Plastic surgery would not do this. It could possibly be makeup over a microdermabrasion treatment but why would she undergo microdermabrasion when she could have increased smoothing and tightening of her skin for the same amount of downtime with a Pixel laser treatment. Carla's eyes are a little puffy suggesting that her face is dealing with increased inflammation.

What is especially ironic for me is that my face looks very similar this week. I had a Pixel laser treatment two days ago. My eyes are puffy. My skin feels rough to the touch. I can cover it with makeup but if you get close enough to me you can see the fine bumps resulting from the fractionated laser. Overall, my face feels kind of stiff.

In a few days, I will be completely healed and my skin will look bright, smooth and radiant. My pores will be almost invisible. My brows and jawline will be lifted. A Pixel laser treatment makes you look air-brushed.

I use the Pixel laser now to maintain the collagen levels in my skin where they were around 10 or 20 years ago. Our collagen levels decline as we age, leading to skin laxity and wrinkling. Stimulating the skin to make more collagen restores the skin's firmness and means that you don't need plastic surgery.

This photo shows Carla Bruni at a state function at the beginning of March. I am sure that the photos that will be taken of her next week will show her looking flawless and glowing again.

I think Carla Bruni is wise to stay looking youthful and beautiful with non-surgical treatments.

Labels: , , , , , ,